We can organise hassle-free transfers straight from the airport to the accommodation. Travel in air-conditioned comfort and let us handle all your transport details.
A few reasons why you should book an airport transfer
- A hassle-free start (and ending) to your holiday.
- If you are a first-time visitor you will not worry on navigating Malta’s roads.
- Your driver will accompany you on the Gozo ferry and take you straight to the accommodation. You will not switch vehicles.
- Avoid the notorious car rental process at the airport, which sometimes takes hours to sort.
- Travel safely – child seats are provided on request.
1 – 4 persons: €67 each way
5 – 6 persons: €75 each way
7 – 9/10 persons: €80 each way
Larger groups accepted.
- Ferry tickets are not included but to be paid at an extra cost of €4.65 each for adults, €1.15 each for children under the age of 12 years.
- Infants and children are prices same as adults.
- Prics are for a one-way trip, i.e., Airport to Accommodation OR Accommodation to Airport.